Please give what you can. Scroll down if you’d like to make a monthly recurring gift.
Your gift matters.
Currently more than 80%of students at LightHouse receive substantial scholarship in order to attend. This is made possible almost entirely through donations like yours. Thank you!
LightHouse is a registered 501(c)3 and all donations are entirely tax deductible.
- $10,000 provides a full scholarship for a student who needs it.
- $2500 provides one semester of classes in our Maker Space.
- $500 covers the cost of a trip to an inspiring event on a nearby college campus.
- $100 provides for one week of one-on-one tutorials.
- $5000 pays for an inspiring class for a year.
- $1000 provides books and materials for a class for one year.
- $200 provides one month of healthy snacks purchased through a local food coop.
- $50 buys one used guitar for a beginning student to learn on.
You can also mail checks to:
208 Race St.
Holyoke, MA 01040
Or Become a Sustainer by making a monthly pledge.
Monthly gifts give LightHouse a steady and predictable source of income at much lower administrative costs than other sources of fundraising, allowing us to use your gifts directly for programming.
Become a Sustainer
“We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give.”