Support Our Work
Sol: “I came to LightHouse because I had a lot of issues in high school and I thought being in this school might be a better environment for me. I found that, with less students, it’s easier to focus on your work.”
“In high school I really didn’t get along very well. People were rude, I felt bullied. Here I feel welcomed, it’s like a family.”
“If I were suggesting Lighthouse to someone I would tell them that it’s a no judgement zone, you can actually be yourself. You don’t have to worry about people always yelling at you. I really used to not care about school, I’d just stay sleeping when I was supposed to go to school.
This school makes me want to come to school!“
Please give what you can to support this work. Scroll down if you’d like to make a monthly recurring gift.
Your gift matters.
Currently more than 80%of students at LightHouse receive substantial scholarship in order to attend. This is made possible almost entirely through donations like yours. Thank you!
LightHouse is a registered 501(c)3 and all donations are entirely tax deductible.
- $10,000 provides a full scholarship for a student who needs it.
- $2500 provides one semester of classes in our Maker Space.
- $500 covers the cost of a trip to an inspiring event on a nearby college campus.
- $100 provides for one week of one-on-one tutorials.
- $5000 pays for an inspiring class for a year.
- $1000 provides books and materials for a class for one year.
- $200 provides one month of healthy snacks purchased through a local food coop.
- $50 buys one used guitar for a beginning student to learn on.
You can also mail checks to:
208 Race St.
Holyoke, MA 01040
Or “Enroll in Sustain U” by making a monthly pledge.
Monthly gifts give LightHouse a steady and predictable source of income at much lower administrative costs than other sources of fundraising, allowing us to use your gifts directly for programming.
Become a Sustainer
“We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give.”