Please enjoy this series of super short I AM videos below highlighting our community.
These videos were made by LightHouse as part of our campaign for Valley Gives, 2017. Valley Gives is an online fundraiser supporting nonprofits in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. Many thanks to all who supported us last year.
Stay tuned for Valley Gives, 2018, happening on May 1.
Your gifts matter.
LightHouse students define themselves. With support from advisors and our entire community, our students develop vision for their own futures, take ownership of it, and build the skills to make it happen. Our students tell us who they are and who they want to become. We offer the space and support for them to say: I Am.
More than 80% of our students require substantial scholarship in order to attend LightHouse. This is made possible through gifts like yours.
Trajectories are changing at LightHouse. Dreams are in development. Possibility is on the table. Because of you.
LightHouse is a registered 501(c)3 and all donations are entirely tax deductible.
- $10,000 provides a full scholarship for a student who needs it.
- $2500 provides one semester of classes in our Maker Space.
- $500 covers the cost of a trip to an inspiring event on a nearby college campus.
- $100 provides for one week of one-on-one tutorials.
- $5000 pays for an inspiring class for a year.
- $1000 provides books and materials for a class for one year.
- $200 provides one month of healthy snacks purchased through a local food coop.
- $50 buys one used guitar for a beginning student to learn on.
You can also mail checks to:
208 Race St.
Holyoke, MA 01040
Or Become a Sustainer by making a monthly pledge.
Monthly gifts give LightHouse a steady and predictable source of income at much lower administrative costs than other sources of fundraising, allowing us to use your gifts directly for programming.
Become a Sustainer
“We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give.”